An opportunity for greater support and companionship and to be part of your local community.
Our nurses can attend to your medical needs in the comfort of your home.
- Bowel Care
- PEG feed
- Catheter management
- Ventilation management
- Subcutaneous Injections
- Wound management and Pressure area care
- Medication management
Supporting you in getting out and about in your local community.
A commitment to finding the best support services for you.
- A focus on meeting your goals
- Implementing your plan and coordinating supports
- Mentoring and coaching
- Assistance to monitor your supports and ensure you are getting the most out of your plan
- Ensuring you feel in control of your supports
- Assisting you to make decisions about the future
Discreet and respectful care that maintains your dignity and comfort.
Household Tasks and Gardening
Extra help for all kinds of household tasks and gardening.
Assistance with Travel and Transport
Assistance with getting to your appointment.
Allied health services including OT, Speech and Chancellor.
Post Hospital Support
For any in-home supports that you may need after you’ve been ill or in hospital.